Apex vertical rack system is perfectly designed for long products that can stand vertically on its end. Minimizing the need for floor space.
Some examples of products that can be stored;
- PVC Conduit
- Timber Trims
- Electrical Supplies etc.
Available in both a single and double-sided configurations. Single-sided racks works perfectly along a wall, whereas the double-sided is best suited out in the open warehouse space.
Each bay consists of multiple back beams that are fitted with vertical divider arms to create sections. Front beams are positioned at the bottom and top to prevent the materials being stored from sliding out or falling forward.
Check out our range vertical racking sizes below.
Contact us today and one of our friendly staff members will work with you to find the best setup for your space and product range.
Freestanding 100mm back-to-back
with 430mm row spacer
- Hose Hangers – 700mm long suitable for taking loads up to 60kgs UDL each. Only suits 100x50mm and 120x50mm beams
- Vertical Divider Arms – 600mm long dividers that are non-load bearing. Available to suit either 80x40mm or 100x50mm beams
Global will provide full load capacities based on your desired configuration, including total bay capacity and maximum loading capacity within each arm section
- Racking must be installed as per 4084-2012
- Apex heavy duty footplate must be used as a minimum requirement
- All footplates to be anchored to the floor using M10x70mm screw anchors or M12x100mm stud anchors.
- Maximum 500kg between each divider arm section
- All divider arm centers to be spaced no greater than 700mm apart
- Vertical divider arms must be clamped to beams with 1x M10 nut and bolt
- Minimum requirements for back beams – contact your Global rep for more information
- Top beams must be inline with the top horizontals brace of the frame
I need installation, can Global arrange this?
Yes we can arrange installation. We use 3rd party installation companies. Please send us an email or enquiry form with your requirements to further discuss and provide pricing.
I need my warehouse or workspace fitted out with shelving, but not sure how to get started..
Not a problem, where here to help as your storage experts. Please send us a direct email with copies of your floorplans and a description of what you are wanting to achieve. We can then start working on a tailored plan for you.
Alternatively, if you’re nearby to one of our offices, you’re welcome to pop in and discuss in person You can find our contact details here.
What methods of payment does Global accept?
We accept cash, Visa/Mastercard and direct deposit. Amex is not accepted.
Do Global products come with a warranty?
Global Industrial offers a lifetime warranty against structural failure on our Apex Racking products. This includes Pallet Racking, Longspan and Cantilever system.
Paramount Boxes have a 24 month ‘back-to-base’ warranty. This means is it’s the consumers responsibility to arrange for the toolbox to be returned to Global for further inspection. Please contact your nearest store for further information, such as terms and conditions and other products.
Does Global offer delivery?
Yes, we are happy to assist you with your delivery needs.
We use a combination of local couriers and national freight carriers with the followin services;
- Business to business with forklift
- Depot Pickups
- Home Delivery
To get a quote online, simply add your item/s to the cart and enter your delivery location and preferecnes to receive a price.
Can I view this product in person?
You can find our office/showroom locations here.
Warehouses are open 8am – 4pm for pickups Monday to Friday. Offices are open 8am-4.30pm for placement of orders Monday to Friday.
We are closed on the weekend and public holidays.