Whether it’s in the garage, warehouse, or workshop, we know that there’s nothing more frustrating than not being able to find the right part when you need it most. Staying organised is vital to your workflow and maintaining a tidy and chaos-free workspace. With so many parts and pieces to stay on top of, you want to maximise your space and create a setup that works for you.
That’s why having the right configuration of plastic crates and parts trays on your shelves can speed up the way you work, and give you quicker access to what you need. And it couldn’t be more simple.
So where do you start? Well, there are three options you can configure and match to suit our longspan shelves:
Plastic parts tray
- What they are: Plastic parts trays are a great solution for tidying up, labelling, and sorting your small/loose parts needs.
- Features: Comes with optional dividers to create partitions for multiple items in the one tray.
- Best suits: 460mm and 600mm deep longspan shelving with board levels.
Stackable parts bins
- What they are: Stackable parts bins are just that – a stackable spare parts tray. They enable you to access multiple levels of tray from the one shelf, allowing you to double your storage capacity on a single board.
- Features: Depending on the size of the bin, either four or five stacking pins come included per bin. Includes optional dividers.
- Best suits: For 460mm deep longspan shelving, check out SO0360 (best paired with 1200mm, 1800mm and 2400mm beams), or SO0370 (suits all beam lengths). For 600mm deep longspan shelving, try SO0400 (best paired with 1200mm and 2400mm beams).
52L plastic crate
- What they are: A plastic crate is ideal for storing larger or bulky items on top of longspan particle board. Can also be stacked with the optional lid on, or rested on an angle within the step beam for easy-reach access and viewing.
- Features: Optional lid for stacking storage. Nest-able inside each other when empty.
- Best suits: Any of our longspan shelving units.
Whether you need to save space, get organised, or simply declutter, if you’ve got longspan shelving, we’ve got a parts bin solution that’ll suit your needs. So start exploring the possibilities of your new shelving storage setup today.